Check Our Special Offer for 2021 Resident Visa
Note: Our IT team spent weeks streamlining the process for preparing and submitting our clients' 2021 Resident Visa Applications. As a result, we CAN offer this SPECIAL OFFER for a limited number of clients WITHOUT compromising the quality of our work. However, please be advised that we reserve our right to STOP this SPECIAL OFFER ANYTIME we reach our full capacity to handle cases.
Disclaimer: This package includes your family in New Zealand.
If you want to CONSULT with us BEFORE you decide?
Some of the cases we are currently managing:
- A client knew her daughter might not meet the Acceptable Standard of Health.
- A client felt he did not meet the Character requirements due to a recent unfortunate event.
- A client's previous visa application was declined, but we helped her to get her visa approved later. She knew INZ would challenge her case.
- A client's husband was unlawful for three years and became lawful after working with us. The wife knew his case officer would challenge her husband's application.
- A client whose husband has a birth certificate's birth year is wrong, and his passport has a spelling mistake.
- A client is in New Zealand alone, but his wife is stuck in her home country due to the Covid-19 lockdown. They lived together for more than 12 months but lived apart for almost two years.
- A client is in New Zealand, and his wife is back home. They were married and lived together for only two months. They have been living apart for more than 18 months.
- A client whose job description and job title does NOT meet those of the scarce list but performs the work similar to one of the scarce list jobs.
If you want to receive a Letter of Engagement to sign?
If you completed the consultation with us OR if you feel you do NOT need the talk and want to receive the letter of engagement to consider and sign, please FILL IN the form below. The letter of engagement will arrive in your INBOX - easy!