- Allow the automation of 2021 interim visas;
- Support the implementation of phase 2 2021 Resident Visa applications on ADEPT (immigration online); and
- Extend the Global Impact Visa pilot until 31 December 2022.
- Remove existing prioritisation criteria for 2021 Resident Visa applications which include a dependent child 17 and above; and
- Provide clarity in relation to factors which can impact the time taken to allocate an application.
Priority of Processing 2021 Resident Visa
Automated Processing and Granting of 2021 Resident Visa
Note: If you are reading this on your mobile phone, use your two fingers to zoom in on the documents below. When you touch the right centre (arrow sign), you can move to the next page.