Application Checking Service for Temporary Visa
You have prepared your visa application yourself and have collected all relevant documents, and you are about to lodge your visa application. But you are NOT confident whether your application will be presented to Immigration New Zealand in the best possible way.
You also know that if your application is declined, you will have wasted your valuable time, money, and most of all your next application can be more challenging.
Now with this service, you can have a peace of mind by having access to a full licensed immigration adviser's advice & knowledge with a fixed fee, so there is NO surprise.
1. Upon payment, you will have a 30 minute Skype or phone session with our principal immigration adviser to be briefed on how to prepare your application.
2. When you are ready to lodge your application, you will upload your documents & application form to our client site.
3. Immigration Trust's full licensed immigration adviser will assess your application and documents.
4. After careful assessment, your adviser will organise another 30 mins consultation to provide you with recommendations on how to improve (the presentation of) your application, whether information or supporting documentation is missing, or if there are any weaknesses in your application.
- All prices displayed are in New Zealand dollars.
- There will not be more or further communications with this package unless specified. If you want more detailed and accessible (24/7) service, please contact us for a full service.
As an immigration law firm, we take privacy very seriously. In the case where we have collected information about you from this website, direct contact or via email from you, we do not share this information with anyone. We only use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Your information is protected online and offline.