Application Checking Service for Partnership Based Visa
You have prepared your visa application yourself.
You collected all related documents, and you are about to lodge your visa application.
But you are NOT confident whether your application will be presented to Immigration New Zealand in the best possible way.
Partnership Based Visa Application is one of the most scrutinised visa categories. It is because of your partner's English, Employ-ability or Qualification will not be tested. Whether the relationship between you and your partner is genuine is essential. Getting married is not good enough to be considered as a partner under the immigration policy of New Zealand. One careless mistake can cause a catastrophic outcome. Please check, https://www.immigrationtrust.co.nz/new-zealand-immigration-news/hard-to-get-partnership-visa-granted
Now with this service, you can have a peace of mind by having access to a full licensed immigration adviser's advice & knowledge with a fixed fee, so there is no surprise.
1. Upon payment, you will have one 30 minutes Skype or phone session with our principal immigration adviser to be briefed how to prepare your application.
2. When you are ready to lodge your application, you will upload your documents & application form to our client site.
3. Immigration Trust's full licensed immigration adviser will assess your application and documents.
4. After careful assessment, your adviser will organise another 30 mins consultation to provide you with recommendations on how to improve (the presentation of) your application, whether information or supporting documentation is missing, or if there are any weaknesses in your application.
- All prices displayed are in New Zealand dollars.
- There will not be more or further communications with this package unless specified. If you want more detailed and accessible (24/7) service, please contact us for a full service.
- This package is for one of Partnership Based Visa applications only and not inclusive of all of them (i.e. Partnership Based Visitor Visa, Partnership Based Work Visa or Partnership Based Resident Visa)
As an immigration law firm, we take privacy very seriously. In the case where we have collected information about you from this website, direct contact or via email from you, we do not share this information with anyone. We only use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Your information is protected online and offline.